How many calls have you missed simply because your phone was on silent and your phone’s vibration is weak? Probably enough to make you wonder if there’s any other way to notify you about calls. Latest smartphones have everything you could possibly ask for except strong vibration. And keeping your phone on silent mode mean missing all your important calls and texts. But, you are in luck, there is an actual alternative to receive your calls. You can use your phone’s flash to notify yourself about incoming calls if your phone is on silent mode. Thankfully, there’s an app that will use your phone’s flash to notify you about the incoming calls.
Flash Alert 2 is an app that will activate your phone’s flash to notify you about incoming calls and texts. You will never miss a call again with the trick.
Here is your step by step guide on how to use the app to change the way to receive your incoming calls.
- Go to Google Play and download the app, Flash Alert 2. It will ask the permission to handle your flash, notifications and incoming calls and nothing more.
- Now, open the app and the app will ask to complete a simple test. All you have to do is read the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the test.
- Turn on the app and enable incoming calls to receive notifications for them through your phone’s flash. You can also enable the same feature for texts and missed calls as well.
- When you are done, save the settings and turn off your phone. turn your phone on again and activate the app.
- After you are finished, your flashlight will start blinking when you will receive a call.
Visit owogroup and browse through our large collection of phone cases, tempered glass screen protectors, wireless earphones and more at best prices.